BOC: Top 10 favorite tunes

Jonathan M Thompson wildcat at PRYSM.NET
Sun Apr 7 13:30:49 EDT 1996

>Just thought I'd get a bit of a poll going.  Here are my top 10, in no
>particular order....
>
>1.  Perfect Water (this is my absolute favorite)
>2.  Astronomy (original version, the production on Imaginos is much beter
>               but musically I like the original he best)
>3.  Flaming Telepaths
>4.  I Am The One You Warned Me Of
>5.  In The Presence Of Another World
>6.  The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At Weisseria
>7.  E.T.I.
>8.  Veteran Of The Psychic Wars
>9.  Take Me Away
>10. Cities On Flame
>
>Any Comments?????

For me it would have to be

1. Workshop of the Telescopes
2. Astronomy (Imaginios Version)
3. ETI
4. Me 262
5. Veteran of the Psychic Wars
6. Heavy Metal: Black and Silver
7. Sole Survivor
8. I am the one you warned me of
9. Magna of Illusion
10. In the Presence of another world

Since I am using one per number a couple that I would have out on the list
that rank up there too

Flaming Telepaths
The Siege and Investure...
Black Blade

My least Favorite is The Marshall Plan.

Jonathan Thompson
SCA: Jonathan MacAilpein
wildcat at prysm.net

Resident member of the SCA, SCV, and Starfleet.