Temporarily Signing Off

Fri Sep 8 09:06:30 EDT 1995

To all who might care (and those of you who don't):

I'll be away from the terminal for the next 2 weeks, so at the end of
today, I'll be temporarily unsubscribing until my return.  If anyone
needs to get in touch with me for any reason, do it soon.  Otherwise,
I'll see you all when I get back.

Hopefully, upon my return, *Workshop Of The Telescopes* will be out, or
very soon (I've heard release dates of the 19th, the 26th, and the 29th).
I assume list volume will be increasing around that time . . .

Later,
John