HW Isle of wight Festival

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Wed Sep 6 18:36:29 EDT 1995

>         Hi
>                 I noticed that one of the tv stations here (ABC) is
>         showing a film on the isle of wight festival.Has anyone seen this
>         and does it contain any footage of the hawks?

Yep - it's quite interesting and showed quite a lot of the problems that
were going on both outside and inside the fence but the only bands
featured were the official ones.    I'd hoped they might focus on the
music as well as the people outside the fence but they didn't.

Worth watching tho' - if only to find out what times I've been living
through.....    It starts getting really wierd when you realise TV is
showing your own life memories as historical record   8-(

oops -

"The Knights are closing in" - a Middle Ages quote

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk