Source for Area S.4. in the US (Rare PT, too!)

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Oct 26 15:43:50 EDT 1995

It's a boring day here at the office and I decided to go play around
on the Net. Checked out RPM Records and they have both the vinyl and
the CD of Area S.4. in stock (their count is down by one on each now!)

They also have(had, maybe) a CD version of the Porcupine Tree STAIRCASE
INFINITES ltd. release in stock, which is also winging its' way towards
Georgia. Other neat stuff in stock, too...

...but then they had something really scary in stock that I decided to
pass on. Apparently, Tangerine Dream has released a 70 minute "remix"
release. It is taken from their current releases (Mirimar label) so don't
go looking for a Smoove Rubber-Bubber remix of "Phaedra" on it. But, no
matter, this is a scary release! (FYI, I used to be the world's biggest
TD fan, but then I lost weight, and TD spiraled off in anotrher direction
and augered in. IMHO, this release is just one more nail in TD's creative
coffin).

Anyhoo, if you want to give 'em a try, their WWW address is

http://www.rpmrecords.com

or call 'em at 214-681-8441.

Standard disclaimer in effect...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com