HW: London/Wolverhampton?

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Oct 19 06:44:31 EDT 1995

Just got off the phone from the Brixton Academy

Porcupine Tree are provisionally playing  7.15 - 7.45

Hawkwind Playing from 11.15 - 12.45am :-}

This is all of course, fluid...

Rather buggers my hopes of seeing both and getting a train home that night :-/
(Didn't check times of other bands, cos not particularly bothered by them)

Someone here was going on about cheap hotels in the area as I recall. What
were they?, since 13 hrs could prove a tad wearing imho. (yeah, 13 hrs, since
the clocks go back at midnight. Hmm, from the above, does that mean Hawkwind
play 2.5 hrs ? Cool :)

Tim

now playing: TBS 'Trepanation'    (thanks to Paul)