I want to see you in black

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 13 12:54:08 EDT 1995

>You don't want to believe anything Bloom says about the "new album" -
>he's been promising it "next summer" since late '92 at least.  In the
>computer biz, it'd be called "vapourware".
>
>- Andy

and the Online Service that defined "vaporware" would be Prodigy..."uh, this
SUMMER we'll have file libraries, interactive games" blah blah blah...yeah!
 we're still waitin' on the damn file library...

anywho, one must wonder why BOC hasn't released a new album...doesn't BOC
have the funding to record and produce their own CD on their own record
label?  if a local band like "Defender"  (they suck!) can make their own CD,
why can't BOC?

ROBO