More Cheap Motorhead

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Oct 10 01:33:03 EDT 1995

That's a monster Motorhead compilation you got there, AB. It's
got just about everything that's on a cassette I have that was
put out by Castle Cummunications called The Collection. And
then some.
 Anyway, here's what's from what:

1.Talking Head and Stone Dead Forever are from "Bomber". ('79)
2.Overkill, Stay Clean and Capricorn are from "Overkill". ('79)
3.We Are (The Road Crew), Love Me Like A Reptile and Ace Of
Spades    are from "Ace Of Spades". ('80)
4.Motorhead live and Iron Horse live are most likely from "No
Sleep 'Till     Hammersmith". ('81)
5.Iron Fist, One Track Mind, Speedfreak, Loser and (Don't Need)
Religion   are from "Iron Fist". ('82)
6.Rock It and I Got Mine are from "Another Perfect Day". ('83)
7.Steal Your Face and Snaggletooth are from "No Remorse" ('84).

  As for Lemmy playing music he doesn't like for more
commercial success...well, I won't comment on that. :)

Chuck