WOTT again

Shawn Quinn squinn at DIGITAL.NET
Mon Oct 2 23:22:30 EDT 1995

I agree with John about WOTT being a satisfactory package for fans with only
a casual interest in BOC.  For those who have not purchased their CDs, it
pretty much covers their career (except Imaginos of course).

Unfortunately for me, I am a 'die hard' fan and have been since 81' ... and
I did have much higher expectations for the set.  I thought for sure
they couldn't screw it up again and was counting SWU and SFG material.
Oh well.  Disappointment with BOC and their associated management/record
company(s) is becoming too familiar.  What irritates me the most is
inclusion of the covers - replace the covers with, say for example, an
extended version of shooting shark and with just a couple un-released tunes
and I would have been much more pleased.

Has anyone heard from the AOL'ers on this ?

Still waiting for new stuff...

Shawn