Multiple Topics & Stuff

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 30 13:18:58 EST 1995

>4. An observation here:  Recently, I've seen way too many smiley faces,
>IMHOs, and other politically correct stuff here.  Now class, we musn't
>misbehave or Dr. Bob will make you sit on your CPU and write on the wall 100
>times "I will not use smileys in BOC-L, or I will go straight to hell."

a : }  is aheluva lot better than that nerdy LOL acronym..."I'm Laughing Out
Loud" opposed to what?  Laughing In Silently?

>5. Back to #1, an additional thought about multiple topics:  When you have a
>list that is so damn specific, there is only so much you can talk about
>without repeating yourself.  So, I personally don't mind all the off-topic
>stuff because just think how boring things would be if every message had to
>focus solely on BOC.  As new people join up, there is naturally going to be
>repetition of topics.  I look at it as new opportunities for the doctor to
>strike.

or new oppurtunities to reevaluate a topic with the possibility of digging
further blah blah blah (I've only had one cup so far...)
going off topic is ok, as long as there is a balance of BOC content...take
the Prodigy bb for instance, everyone will talk about anything BUT BOC!  If
you try to start a thread that's BOC related, nobody responds to it...hell,
at one point I thought I was at the UFO BB...
which brings me to say that the BOC-L forum is the best BOC forum out of
all...All Praise!
I will abstain from voting on multiple topics - I have no gripe against them
but I don't want people to unsubscribe because of them...

ROBO

>-Dr. Bob (There are 2 kinds of sports--MOTORsports and minor sports)
>rkohl at state.de.us

Jimmy Spencer!!!  (I used to be a Davey Allison fan...)