Buncha stuff

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Wed Nov 29 20:27:00 EST 1995

First off- The idea of multiple posts. Well I for one love it. Time is
a rare thing for Torgo these days, and it seems like the ONLY WAY I
can get a word in edgewise these days is to "save up" a buncha
thoughts, let 'em stew around in the cranium for a moment or two, and
then deliver 'em back to the list in a big stinkin' heap. I know a few
of you disagree with this rubbish, but since there has been no
"official" vote on the subject, I'm gonna stick with this format for a
while.

Guitars- As Rich Cummings (MAN you NEED a handle!) can testify, old
Torgo doesn't know a strat from a Red Special (any Queen fans catch
this). All Torgo knows is Buck's geetar playin' makes his scalp itch
and his muscles twitch, and this is not a bad thing.

Imaginos THE MOVIE- I think Stanley Kubrick would have been great for
this, lots of surreal images of surreal images of surreal images and
all that. Someone told me he was dead, anyone know? I don't think
Stanley ever used "god poundin' heavy tunes" to quote wolf, but it
would be great. If you are gonna make a movie about Imaginos though,
the music has to come first. I remember going to see "heavy Metal" at
the theaters, and coming out going, "Great flick, but I couldn't hear
the bloody music!" The music was dubbed in just too stinkin' low key.
I can understand not wanting to drown out dialogue and all, but as
long as no ones yakkin' CRANK THE BOC!!

As for the directory- GREAT JOB ALL THOSE WHO HELPED! My address was
missing though, just for the record (even though it shifts randomly at
times) it is: robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com

Rich- YOU DO know what I look like, don't you? Man, don't brag about
such a thing! That's similar to saying something like, "I ate a WHOLE
fist full of earthworms and I didn't die!"

AB- RAC does not bite, unless I take his coffee away.

Be Seeing You!

Torgo
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com