No coffee in a few days

Robert Kohl rkohl at STATE.DE.US
Wed Nov 29 08:48:54 EST 1995

I've been taking it easy with the coffee lately, since it gives me the runs.
Just a few reactions from the doctor, though:

Jason writes:
>>>stuff deleted<<<
BTW, IMHO (Dr. Bob out there?)
>>>stuff deleted<<<
Yes, Jason, I'm here, and quite disappointed to see such symbology.  May you
be cured of your ailment once and for all. <put your hands on your monitor
and chant "Dr. Bob" three times>

Two different people, Deb & John S. have mentioned the "B" word on this list.
Oh the pain, oh the agony.  Please stop, you're killing me here.  But since
you mentioned it, let me state my thoughts about England's greatest curse on
the U.S.  Momma always said if you don't have anything good to say, don't say
anything at all, hence my opinion of the Beatles:

                     <blank space>

Speaking of England (and a hearty "Hip Hip" to our British friends), I was
recently pondering the hype surrounding the recent Beatles documentary here
in the states.  Lo and behold, less than a week later, a fine historical
documentary about the American Revolution appears on the A&E cable network.

I couldn't help but think that there may still be hope for the American
entertainment industry if they can counterattack a Beatles special with a 6
hour documentary about secessionists kicking some royal ass.

-Dr. Bob (life begins at 180 m.p.h.)
rkohl at state.de.us