Mamakin BS Blowout

Tue Nov 28 16:24:50 EST 1995

Rudy says:

>We can be the burnouts that yell requests
from Imaginos, sing the wrong lyrics and generally be part of somebody's
worst concert ever.

LOL.  Now now - people on this list that know me can probably attest
that that's not my style.  I'll be into havin' a damn good time (an
a few hoists of fermented beverage will probably be a contributing
factor), but bein' a rude dude won't be part of my concert experience.

Besides, I'm sure if I was in front bein' a jerk, Deb would promptly
whack me over the head with her michrophone stand.  :-)

I'll be coming from just north of Boston, not Worcester -- will see
ya there!

John