Strats

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Tue Nov 28 11:47:04 EST 1995

>membranes!  I saw Deep Purple once, front row, right in front of
>Ritchie, and faced the murderous blast of his 200 watt Marshall
>Major.  My ears rung for a week after.  This would have been right
>after the 'Burn' album came out.  Amazing show.  Ritchie 'danced' on
>his strat, the whole nine yards.
>theo

        Yeah.  I saw them on this tour (1973, I think) at Wolverhampton
Civic.   I was half way down the hall and had my ears ring for
3 days after.  In the car park afterwards, we had to shout at
each other to make ourselves heard.  DP were in the Guinness
book of records as the loudest band in the world.  It would
amaze me if RB wasn't completely deaf by now

Cheers

Martyn