Crum=Salt tank?

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Nov 23 10:05:00 EST 1995

       Hello,

            happy Thansgiving to all in the us!! Anayway, I have before me
       acouple of the Salt Tank CD's (3&4) and I have yet to hear them, but I
       was informed that this was a band with Crum in it? Does anyone know if
       Crum is: M.Stanners or D. Gates? I am curious as to what they sound
       like and will find out later.

       Also, I have the Shockhead demo of Crum from 1990 and this is great
       stuff. Sort of a agents of chaos influence, swirling synths, but more
       guitar, pretty heavy at times.

       Scott

       http://www.mgh.harvard.edu/depts/molendo/scott/scott2.htm

       ObCassette: Saber Tiger-Saber Tiger (japan)