AOL Chat Logs -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor eqshw.blauchno at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Mon Nov 20 17:05:49 EST 1995

>I just wanted to know if there is a significant interest from BOC fans
>here on the L in retrieving copies of the BOC AOL chat logs from the
>Underbelly...these logs can be pretty informative as Eric and Buck
>participate in them along with Bolle and Melne...they can also be
><ahem> at times downright silly....

Sounds like a good idea. I'd like to suggest that maybe the size could be
cut a bit if they were posted in smaller chunks (say 20k or so) and
numbered. If that's o.k. with you ROBO.

I would be surprised if anyone DOESN'T want to see them :)

Brad

Brad Lauchnor                    blauchno at email.state.ut.us
Environmental Engineer       (801) 538-9403
Chemical Demilitarization     Salt Lake City, Utah
Utah Department of Environmental Quality