HW reference in Spin magazine

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 1 11:29:00 EST 1995

      > Browsing a recent issue (Nov 95) of SPIN magazine, I discovered a
       >brief chart describing Space Rock And Where It Came From (pg.32).

      > It traces the evolution of space rock from Moroccan shamens to Sun
      > Ra, to Pink Floyd, and then to HAWKWIND.  From there it goes
       >directly to Krautrock (Can, Neu), to Eno, P-Funk, Pixies, The ORB,
       >Irresistible Force, and finally to Sabalon Glitz.

       >  Captain Cloud

Ahoy Captain, tell me was George Clinton referenced in the article?  A
friend and I recently had a debate as to whether George was influenced by
Rock (me) or whether George created the modern rock era (friend).  Certainly
George's earlier workds especially with Funkadelic has strong rock roots.

AB