HW: Church of HW

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Dec 9 01:16:28 EST 1995

Thanks to everyone for their Church comments and now I'm more
confused than before I asked, so was it worth it?? :)
Now, I've seen Agents Of Chaos mentioned here, but I'm not real
clear on that. Was this a Brock side-project? Worth hearing? I
sure like "Damage Of Life" a lot, the production on Brock's
voice is weird. This does indeed sound like something that
wasn't recorded w/the rest of Church, it stands out.

Chuck