HW: Nicknames & Live Chronicles

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Dec 8 20:04:34 EST 1995

> Craig sayeth
> >Dr. T, I'm just about positive, refers _only_ to Dave Brock. What I am
> >basing that on is not only _CoH_, but Xenon Codex. If my memory isn't
> >too fogged by three pints of Bass, the little caricture of the band on
> >the cover of _XC_, had DB pegged as "Dr. Technical".
>
>         Three pints of Bass and its only ten to four!  Craig,
> I am impressed.   I'll try and catch up with you later
>
> Martyn

Best part of it was, one of our sales critters picked up the tab!
And it started at 11:30! I like these kinda Fridays! Now the wife and
I are quaffing Petes' Wicked Ale...ooops, off topic, s'cuze me!

Drifting back to HW, anyone seen hide 'ner hair of either Brock's
or Houses' solo releases? Not visible here in Atlanta, durn it...

objCD-ROM Drive: Doom / Thy Flesh Consumed. Heh-heh-heh...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404