HW: Dr. Technical

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Dec 8 16:14:03 EST 1995

> >I'll toss a high floater.  I've always figured that Dr. Technical was a
> >nickname for Dave.  But, one of the albums I was looking at had something
> >that lead me to believe it was referring to somebody else as Dr. T.  I
>
>         I always thought that Dave was Dr. Technical.  Somewhere
> I'm seen a photograph of Dave wearing a labcoat and a shit-eating grin
> labelled Dr. Technical or did I dream this

Cover artwork from _CoH_. He had his axe in his hand with this wild-eyed
grin on his face. This was the LP cover-art, BTW.
> Martyn
> (t minus 100 minutes till Miller time :-)

Its' already Bass time here in Atlanta...

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404