Ageing pollsters - An HW gig story

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Mon Aug 28 13:39:10 EDT 1995

>Hey Martyn,  I think this was my first HW gig too (definitely Oxford not too
>sure on the year, could have been 82. hey it was a long time ago...)
>
>Was this the tour where they had the bank of TV screens at the back, and Nik
> was wearing the long, long dreadlock wig ?

        hmmm.  I don't think so.  It was a long time ago and I was
very wasted.  I think Nik was sporting his red moptop.  It was a very
good concert.  Nik waved two lanterns in front of his face to
great psychedelic effect.  The highlights for me were moonglum and Dragons
and Fables.  The air was thick with smoke :-).  Is it true that
they have clamped down on this at the Appolo now?

>Cheers,
>Steve L.

Cheers

Martyn